1. The two most important principles are: Love God and Love Others.
2. God created the world.
3. God seeks a relationship with each person. He showed His love for us by sending His Son, who was perfect and sinless, to make us
right with God by dying on the cross. God is One, and he exists as three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
4. Jesus is the only way to God.
5. When people believe in Jesus and make Him the Lord of their lives, their sins are forgiven, and they are saved. God gives them this gift of
eternal life for free.
6. God wants us to be part of a group of people who believe in Jesus. (“church”)
7. The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
8. Evil exists, and there will be eternal punishment for those whose sins are not forgiven in Christ. There will be eternal bliss for
those who are saved.